Reading habits and literacy are not often considered urgent issues. However, we deeply believe that women’s especially mothers’ literacy skill and their ability to gain knowledge and criticize information will bring a long-lasting impact; both for themselves and for the people around them.
If you’re interested in our causes, you can support us by doing:
- Follow us on social media, especially Instagram. Interact (like, comment, share) with our content and we’ll be glad if you tag us on your book review and recommendation. Or simply put hashtag #BuibuBacaBuku.
- Join our event and discussion. Give your feedback on the survey because that’s how we measure our impact.
- Spread the words, bring your reading buddies to the community.
- We do open volunteer recruitment annually, around April-May. If you’re interested, we’ll keep you updated through our social media.
- We are officially registered as non-profit community but currently we don’t have proper system to accept personal donation. If you are interested to become a donor, please let us know through email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We accept sponsored social media content, event & discussion as long as it aligns with our mission & values. Please send us email through email@example.com.